Are you planning a school visit to Science North and Dynamic Earth more than once this school year? Consider purchasing a School Membership and engage your students in the curriculum-linked science programs offered at Science North and Dynamic Earth as often as you want during the membership period.
- Unlimited weekday visits* to Science North, including multimedia experiences, the F. Jean MacLeod Butterfly Gallery and a Vale Cavern show.
- Unlimited weekday visits* to Dynamic Earth, including multimedia experiences, HD films in the Epiroc Theatre and the Underground Tour.
- No deposit fees for school visits
- Savings on special school events and Planetarium pricing
|For one grade level||For the entire school|
|Elementary||N/A||Each registered student** in the school pays $5.50 per student, plus applicable taxes|
|Secondary||Each registered student** in an entire grade level pays $5.50 per student, plus applicable taxes||Each registered student** in the school pays $5.50 per student, plus applicable taxes|
|**Schools with a student population less than 60 students must pay a minimum of $330, plus applicable taxes|
To inquire about the membership program, contact Sarah Chisnell at chisnell [at] sciencenorth.ca.
Home school visits are suspended until early 2021.
Take advantage of curriculum-based school programs, one Monday per month, and a general visit day of your choice per month with a Homeschool Membership.
- Curriculum-based school programs one Monday per month
- A general visit day of your choice per month*
- Savings on the price of IMAX® films and the Planetarium
- Savings on the price of admission to Science North and Dynamic Earth
* Admission vouchers to Science North and Dynamic Earth will be given to you when you receive your Membership package
Families may choose to purchase a Homeschool Membership for $40 per student, plus applicable taxes, or pay the non-member rate per visit per student, based on the school visit rate.
Programs are available for booking as per the annual schedule, one Monday per month. A maximum of 30 students are booked into school programs. Only students who are booking into a program are invited to attend. To ensure best learning outcomes, these students must be in the grade range specified for the program. In order to ensure availability for a certain program, please make your selections for the entire year as early as possible. You must book into the programs by the Wednesday before Homeschool Monday. Please arrive at the program location at least five (5) minutes before the program is scheduled to begin.
Programs will run as scheduled with no minimum requirement for attendance. You may cancel your visit at any time by e-mailing schoolvisit [at] sciencenorth.ca. Otherwise, we will expect your group on the date booked.
To inquire about the homeschool membership program, contact Tina Leduc at leduc [at] sciencenorth.ca.